The first day back for Supported Sailing on a Wednesday is the 1st Feb, also supported sailing on a Thursday resumes on the 2nd Feb!
If any of our sailing days need to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, such as strong winds or a temperature forecast over 36 degrees, a notification will be posted:
– on our facebook page,
– and in the Whatsapp group,
– and on this website.
either the day before an activity around 3PM or if conditions change overnight early in the morning on the day of an activity.
Please make sure to check any or all of these places to see if there is a cancellation notice before you make your way to sailing.
If there is NO cancellation notice, sailing is ON!
We look forward to sailing with you for the rest of the Summer 😎☀️⛵️
**Our supported sailing program is now fully booked for the remainder of the Summer Season, from January through to the end of April 2023. Places offered on these sailing days are limited due to the equipment we have available and volunteer availability. We have a waitlist in place for both days now, which means that if a participant lets us know they are not going to be able to come sailing for the rest of the season (for whatever reason) we can offer that place to another participant.